Looking for an OSO Easy shrub to grow, OSO Easy Mango Salsa has amazing color, with shades of ruby-red, grapefruit and summer sunsets. Continuous blooming throughout the summer, this is a great choice for mass plantings, or adding sunny colors to mixed borders. OSO Easy Mango Salsa's compact habit allows it to be planted near walkways and other tight spots. This rose will flower the best throughout the season when you use Proven Winners fertilizers and irrigate with Proven Winners WaterWise kit.
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid-November until March
- Best seller
- Highly disease resistant
- Self-cleaning (does not need deadheading)
- Continuously blooming, lasting for months
- OSO easy to grow
- Excels in landscapes
- Bloom time mid- summer through fall
- Shrub type: deciduous
- We strongly suggest regular fertilizing with Proven Winners fertilizers
- Full sun to 1/2 day shade
- Mature height: 36 in.
- Mature spread: 24 in. to 36 in.
- Habit: mounded, container role: thriller