You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Gatsby Pink with white showy blooms quickly changes from pure white to an incredibly rich pink. Gatsby Pink changes yet again with crimson shades of fall as dark green leaves transform into the loveliest hues of mahogany-red. This hydrangea needs to be at the top of your list. We include planting instructions for you and a care tag to ensure your Gatsby Pink Oakleaf hydrangea is everything you expected and more. We suggest that for optimal performance you use Proven Winners fertilizers on all of your plants and irrigate with the Proven Winners WaterWise kit.
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid-November until March
- Mature height: 72 in. to 96 in.
- Mature spread: 72 in. to 96 in.
- Spacing: 84 in. to 108 in.
- Light requirement: part sun to sun
- Hardiness zones: 5 - 9
- Bloom time: summer
- Drought tolerant
- Native to USA
- Fall interest
- Salt tolerant
- Maintenance: easy
- Water: average
- Habit: mounded
- Use in: landscapes, woodland gardens